Sunday, May 2, 2010

New to the Blog World

Ok everyone...I am going to try and start a blog. I will try and keep it up to date and add pictures every week.

It's May!!! One more month has passed, which is super exciting. Tim is now coming home in July and Kendall and I can't wait!! We've been waiting so long to be a family and just be together that it's amazing that it's almost time. It seems so close, but yet it feels so far away.

I am pretty much settled in the new house and it's been up and down. There are a few things that still need to be fixed in the house. They are just a little slow. We had a huge water bill problem, but I saved the day and we are back to normal. They read the meter wrong and they said I used 32,200 gallons of water in a week. I don't think so. They tried to tell me there was a leak and it was a big mess. But I was persistant and it's taken care of. YEAH ME!!! Here are some pics of the new house.



Kendall is now almost 7 months and she is doing GREAT!!! She's getting to be such a big girl. She "talks" with me all day. She is rolling all over the place now and it won't be long till she is crawling. She is trying so hard but just can't put it all together yet. She is eating all kinds of baby food and is loving it all. Well except peas. She uses to love them, but lately she gags when I feed them to her. I don't know why that happened...but I am still trying to give them to her, just mixing them with stuff. We skype with Tim almost daily and she loves seeing her Daddy on the computer and he loves seeing and talking to her. It won't be long till they are together. I just can't wait. I am adding some recent pics of Kendall. The first is her right after her bath in her princess towel, it's too cute!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE her eyes!! The second one she is in her jumper in her play area. She loves the jumper. Thanks GRANDMA!!!

1 comment: