So at the beginning of February Tim had to go to Leonard Wood for TDY for 2 weeks and Kendall and I stayed home. Every night after Tim got off work we would Skype. We skyped a lot when Tim was in Iraq but Kendall was so small that she was just catching on when he was coming home. I set my computer on her princess table and told her we were going to talk to Daddy. By the 3rd day when I would pick up the computer before I could even get "We are going to talk to Daddy" out she would be in her chair waiting for Daddy to come on the computer. She would run around her play area and "talk" to him and show him everything. It was sooooo cute!!!! It's sad that I can picture her and Tim doing this next year when he deploys :( But at least she seemed to enjoy talking and seeing him every night. When the connection got bad and it hung up on him...she would run around going "uh oh, uh oh, uh oh." Gotta love that girl!!!
So cute!
ReplyDelete