Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 10

Day 10 - Something you're afraid of

There are so many things that I am afraid of. Depending on the situation I believe I am afraid of heights. I hate hate hate hate being alone, so I guess I would say I am afraid of being alone. Sometimes when I am alone I get these really weird scenarios in my head and then I am constantly looking around worried about every noise!! I hate spiders and bugs. I am afraid of really big bugs and spiders. I think one other thing I am afraid of is death. Being a military wife you have to think about it more than you would want to. When deployments roll around and you have to do all the paperwork, Just in Case, I hate hate hate that. I pretty much let Tim deal with it. I don't even want to think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment