Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 15

Day 15 - Bible Verse

I am so bad and couldn't remember the wording of some of my favorites so I googled them to help me out.

Proverbs 21:19
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife

This isn't one of my favorites per se, but I loved it!!

Romans 12:16
Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited
I loved this one. I often come across people thinking they are bigger and better than they really are. I hate that. It drives me crazy.


1 Corinthians 13:4
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud

This is one of my favorites of all time. I think it speaks for itself.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that verse in Romans! You are definitely one of the nicest people I know :)

    ReplyDelete